God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

written on Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day started bright and early --- ok early is relative -- and we left for church at 8:30am

Spent the morning enjoying normal church activities, Sunday School and morning worship and the message.

After church we had plenty of "chill" time, there was a birthday party for a high school girl, we also watched some TV show rerun and I at some point passed out on the couch in the church office for about an hour. I regained consciousness and almost got sat on by 3 boys - rather hysterical to see their faces when they realized there was a girl on the courch who they all almost sat on. LOL

In the evening was Youth Group. The activity with the Junior High was "4 men on the couch." our team lost all 3 or was it 4 games -- not sure but I do kow we didnt win a game! it was still fun though. :D

I am now back in teh dorm wishing there was a way to get internet access but the available wireless connection must be overwhelmed because it wont let me connect (even free public WiFi) rather sad :(

Tomorrow should eb a bit more exciting. The plan is to go to the Aquarium after brunch and ti seems that quite a few of my brother's friends were going to go as well so we will hang with them.

I think there are some other ideas in the plans to, but who know what will actually happen.

I miss my friends back in NJ but I am having fun here with my brother and that is what counts.

Well still no luck on the internet connection and since it is after 12:00am I probably shoudl call it a night and hope for better results tomorrow.