God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Walking and walking and oh wait MORE walking

I forgot toothpaste -- lets walk to Wallgreens. Walk back to the Moody for lunch. We have tickest to see "Wicked" at the Broadway in Chicago (Ford's theater) at 2:00 walk for about an hour - get slightly lost so a little extra walking.

The play was so much fun. Music is catchy -- I know what I will be adding to my ipod :)

On our walk back to Moody we stopped to do a little shopping and get something to eat for dinner. Chilled in the dorms for a bit then went back out because I needed a bath towel (forgot to pack one) and it was still an early night.

I am now back in the dorm and ready for bed. My feet are so tired! Still no pictures because I didnt have my camera with me today -- they don't alow photography in the theater so I left it back in the dorm. I was rather disapointed because we saw some cool stuff today in the city and I would have loved to capture it. Oh well. I plan to bring it tomorrow with me to church.

Sending out a shout to all my friends and family back at home. Love yah