God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday, October 20, 2008

Today started out with brunch at 10:30am. Afterwards we and 10 other Moody students took an adventure to the Shedd Aquarium. During the walk from the train to the aquarium it started to rain and by the time we arrived it was comind down pretty hard.

We spent a couple hours ther and then walked back to the train in the rain which was pouring by then. Got quite soaked.

The rain messed up our plans for the rest of the day and we sat around trying to decide what to do for some time till my brother called a friend up and they decided to go to the movies. I caught up on emails while they made a decision on which movie to go see. We ended up watching "Eagle Eye" which was pretty good. I enjoyed it, the boys made a good choice. :)

After the movie we went to this coffee shop thing [on the way we got lost and walked like a mile or more out of the way and then had to turn back and go the right direction!] we hung our with some former and current Moody students, played card games, ate food etc.

The walk back to the train was uneventful. I am now in a new building and new room for my last night in Chicago.

My flight is scheduled to leave tomorrow at 9:45pm so I should leave for the airport around 7:00pm

Tomorrow if the day is good the plan is to go to the Hancock Observatory. Brother needs to sleep so we won't go to brunch until later on (sometime before 11:45am).

All in all this has been a great adventure once again and I am enjoying it. I can't wait to go home and see my friends, goats and family (not particulary in that order ;) )

Since it is after 12:30am now on Tuesday morning I should close and get some sleep.

God is good!