God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day one in Chicago

So my flight wasnt so bad ---- sat next to a gentle man who was every bit just that, which was refreshing.

Ended up sitting on the runway for 30 minutes before take off but with a nice tail wind we arrived ontime (actually 5 minutes early) at Midway in Chicago.

Brother was a little late but we met at the train and headed to the college. The girls are nice who I am staying with :D and even if they weren't I cant complain. It is only 5.00 a night :)

Today we went out to eat and now I am catching up on emails. Tomorrow is suppose to be a little more exciting. We have tickets to see the broadway play "Wicked" at 2:00pm. I am excited to see it.

I will try to post pictures but for now I dont have any :( it was dark for the plane ride so I chose to just listen to my ipod and dose.

More later, night