God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love getting updates

Today a lady I sold some goats to sent me updated pictures of them and I just have to share.

This is End of the Line State of Zen - daughter of a doe I own God's Love Farm Angie and mother to Phoenix Rising Flash Point (aka Spirit)


Then this is a daughter out of my buck CornerStone Farm Almon and the doe I sold her Little Wishes Cafe Mocha Her name is End of the Line Adoania


And her littermate brother - who will be a wether


Then this is also a doe out of CornerStone Farm Almon and Little Sleepy H Sweet Pea
End of the Line Amaryllis



Then my friend at Phoenix Rising Farm sent me this picture of End of the Line Atlantis who is out of Phoenix Rising Farm MaskOfZoro and Noah's Acre's Lola

I was very blessed with a nice kid crop this 2010 season I am so excited about what we will see in 2011! I have such high hopes.

2 comments:

denise f said...

I'm on Facebook too much! I keep looking for a "like" button!

Country at Heart said...

I added on but realized it didnt show up so now I changed my template so its visible :D