God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Three of vacation and our Kayak adventure

First mom and I scouted out some places that were free to visit -- they were free for a reason :P

Fort Raleigh was a joke - just a mount of dirt that they wouldnt even let you climb on!


Love the lazy south :P






















I think this is the queen elizabeth II replica (had to pay to get on that ... we didnt)

Looking at part of the town of Manteo (the town name came from an indian chief's name)



Then it was time for some real fun - kayak trip in some alligator river (or swamp cant remember exact name)




All the following are curtsy of mom besides the one of her ;)



Dad


Me :)


Scott


Caleb


Matt

Mom


Random 












The Family 


Then on the way home we saw a gorgeous sunset



I thought this was cool so I had Scott scoot back so I took take the picture 



Then one of mom and dad in the forester behind us



Then we all sat down to a hardy meal mom prepared :)


No comments: