God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Friday, September 12, 2008

Spiritual Life

Wow so much to say but nothing to say at the same time. God has been so much at work in my life I don't know where to start.

First off I have to praise Him for His faithfulness to me dispite how I waver in my trust. The fact that God would love little me is just crazy, but he does. And He has worked so much in my heart in the past few weeks to months to encourage me to see myself as He sees me "loved by Him and precious in His sight." That is much easier said then done. It means dieing to ones self -- which is never easy. Allowing God to come in an fill in all the void.

He has placed friends and family in my way every time I try to turn from his loving arms in fear. Why fear love? Because it is an uncertainty, something I can't control. He chose people who just stood their ground and helped me to see that people can love someone like me dispite myself. He has shown me that He loves me through answers to prayer and through continual support through emotional times.

He has also used songs. Especialy "Hope Now" by Addison Road, "You" by Britt Nicole, "Today is the Day" by Lincoln Brewster and a handful of others to sooth my tired and aching soul and give me peace that only He can provide.

My continual prayer is that God would help me to continue to see myself as He does and to remember all the lessons He has taught me in the past week especially, dispite the road ahead.