God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Monday, April 28, 2008

On Cloud Nine

Aspen at aprox 6 am this morning gave birth to two beautiful kids. A boy and a girl. They are the light of my life right now! I am so thrilled with twins I could reach the sky.

Of course she had to choose the wettest day we have had in a long time. It poured all day long.

It was so peaceful just sitting there for hours playing with the kids, having them sleep in my lap, next to me or jumping on my legs.

Watching Aspen mother them and try to keep her eyes on each of the kids was so much fun. They didn't seem to mind that they were being cooped up because of the rain their 4x4 space seemed to keep them occupied.



So I now have added one girl and one boy to my herd. Above is Hans my handsome little guy. And to the right is Miss Minuet.





Minuet and Hans -- loving siblings =)