God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Monday, March 31, 2008

What an exhilarating day!

Started out with some spring cleaning, oh what a wonderful word – spring. It was beautiful today in the high 50s and eventhough it looked dreary it didn't rain.

Adding to the blessings of the day I was able to go on a horseback ride for a couple hours. Boy how I have missed ridding. My previous work and school schedule made it impossible to do so last year. Even through our slow pace I was able to feel the power of Tennessee as he just gently moved, it was invigerating. Not much better then feeling one with a horse. I can't wait to go riding again. The only missing part was some birds, it tends to get really quiet in those woods where we ride.

At the very end of my day it was capped off at feeding time. I couldn't resist checking for movent of kids as I always do each day usually without much luck. Tonight was different. On each doe I checked I was able to feel kid/s moving! What an experience. No matter how many years I raise goats feeling the miracle of life inside still amazes me. Sweet Peas kid/s were really active still gives me chills oh what a wonderful thing!! Leaves me on cloud 9