God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Well have you ever eaten just ONE pistachio?"

Watching TV with Gmom - its a fun thing we do together.  

Our favorite shows are as follows per the day of the week:

Mondays - CSI Miami
Tuesdays - NCIS, NCIS LA, White Collar, The Good Wife (watch on Demand)
Wednesdays - CSI NY
Thursdays - The Mentalist
Fridays - Numb3rs
Saturdays - nothing on (we catch up on what we missed)
Sundays - The Amazing Race


We keep ourselves busy I would say ;)  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are what I watch with my parent's for the week:

Mondays: Castle (with just my Mom)and Dancing with the Stars (before Castle with both parent's) when it is on
Tuesdays: Lost (with just my Mom) and White Collar (with both parent's), Dancing with the Stars (with both parent's) when it is on which will be coming back on the 22nd of March

Wednesdays: Modern Family and Psych (with both parent's)

Thursdays: We don't usually watch any shows.

Fridays: nothing

Saturdays: not much

Sundays: not much again

~*~Amy~~*~~