God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nothing -- and everything

So I feel like I should say something but there isnt anything particular to talk about.  Lots of little things happening.

Like I lost my camera!! how awful is that!  Going to Walmart tomorrow probably and will see what they have available for 50.00 since thats all I should spend in hopes that I will find the wayward camera who walked out on me :P

Goats past the 100 day mark and are bearing down on the the last month of pregnancy.  I think twins all around.  But Sweet Pea likes to hide her quads so thats still a possibility but twins or triplets will be fine with me.

You know what I did today?  Spilled my hotchocolate on and IN my purse.  UGH  now I have all my receipts, calendar, notes to self, cash, and coach purse drying out on my bed. :(  Sometimes I can be such a klutz.  (Of course if I hadn't lost my camera there would be a picture of this for you all to see and laugh at.  But maybe its a good thing I lost that camera :P

We have recently enjoyed a taste of spring.  I went out without a coat on, danced in the mud and the puddles haha.  Oh spring I want you to come quickly with all your muddy glory :D

3 comments:

Anglican Mama said...

Hey there, my name is Jen--I found your blog because we had some things in common :)
I also have goats (one thing we have in common, only it's not listed, haha). I miss having kids though--I have two nannies but no billies. :)
Hope they have safe pregnancies and deliveries. And hope you get that camera so you can post pictures :)

Country at Heart said...

Thanks Jen -- do you want to breed your does? I love having the babies around every spring, is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I still haven't found my camera! I am beginning to have withdrawals!!

I hate it when I spill stuff everywhere :(