God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AHHHHH so excited!!

Babies soon!  

Jitterbug is on day 136 
Angie is on day 135  
Lola is on day 131
Sweet Pea is on day 127

I took some days off work -- I hope they kid when I can be home - but either way I just want healthy kids.  I have so many people wanting kids I cant believe it.  I just now need the kids to sell.  

The plan isn't to keep any this year from this batch, may keep a doe kid from Mocha if she has one in June but thats a while away so I have time to consider.  

These will be the first "Dude" babies I am super excited and hoping for a Zee daughter from Lola.  

And who knows what colors I will get, thats half the excitement!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...how exciting and the anticipation of new babies! Can't wait to see what your girls give you....best wishes for smooth, healthy deliveries!

Melodie said...

It seems like those last weeks take forever! It is worse than Christmas!

Jenna said...

I'm so excited for you!! We just had singles and twins this year, but that's okay because our girls should bounce back intime for a Spring show;)

Loving your blog...
Jenna