God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010

TERRIBLE about updating

WOW its been ages since I updated this.

Well for the goat end of my life we are gearing up for kidding season as breeding is all done at least I hope the last doe took *fingers crossed*

This year I have 4 does due within a couple week span around Easter weekend AHHH and then one due the end of June (silly doe decided she didnt like bucks till just the other day).

Right now our area is bracing for the next large storm of the winter. We had a huge storm back in December (record breaking for that time of year) with 24 inches of snow. This next storm is suppose to be close to that with 12-24 inches predicted.

I hope to go back to the normal commentaries of my life here with goats -- stay tuned.

No comments: