God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Monday, February 8, 2010

Organized Chaos

Its highly annoying when I am to wide awake to go to sleep yet to tired to do anything?

So I sit and make lists in my head of things to do including what I should post here on my blog - how ironic is that.

Hows everyone's taxes coming along? I was so anxious to get mine started and then my hard drive went on me so I had to wait to get it replaced. And now that its fixed I havent had the time to start. Looks like thats on tomorrows order of business. Im going to try to stay as organized as I can with it, I'm usually pretty good but you know how it gets when you are busy and not really making the effort.

Keeping things organized and tidy is something I enjoy but have a hard time doing with my small room. Its not that I am ungrateful its just hard to have one space be 4 things. Office, bedroom, doggrooming, hair dressing. Ever try to mesh that many things in one room and keep it organized? its like organized chaos. :(

No comments: