God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Thursday, January 29, 2009

More winter, and some snow

2 nights ago the weather people were wrong and we got snow instead of rain. All in all it was around 3 inches or so which wasnt bad. Then it decided to rain, melt more of the snow and it froze that night. So today it was rather icey as I went out to feed the goats, walk to my vehical etc.

Speaking of vehicles my lovely truck is in the auto repair shop needing a new waterpump which will require lots of labor and plenty of dough :( but she will be repaired soon and I can have her back :D

Breeding season is almost done. I have 3 does bred, Angie, Lola & Sweet Pea are bred to Luthor. Mia is being a bit of a pain and didn't come into heat when she was suppose to. I can't wait till kidding season starts in 3 months!