God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trip to TN

Third vacation of the 2009 is about to start :)

A friend and I are going to take a road trip to the middle of Tennessee.  I am not looking forward to the long ride but excited for the trip and the ultimate goal.....more goats :)  

The goal is to leave by 11:00am ..... we shall see if that actually happends. 

If I can I will update this with pictures I would love to kind of just depends on internet service.

The trip intinerary:

Arrive tonight in Bristol VA.  Leaving in the morning of the 3rd.  Arrive in Lobelville TN the afternoon/evening of the 3rd.  Spend the 4th of July with friend's friends.
On Sunday the 5th arrive in Chapel Hill, TN for a day with goats and goat friends.  Load up 3 new darlings and start the long treck back home.  The goal is to drive through the night and rest sometime in the morning.  This should bring us back home sometime on Monday morning/afternoon.

Well more later

No comments: