God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Things I think about at midnight

Tomorrow I have to work - thats normal.  But I figured I should sort of prepare ahead of time what I will wear.  I realize that my dresser drawers are almost empty (down to the stuff I don't wear unless I have to!) and my hamper is overflowing.  UGH I despise doing laundry and I have no idea why since its simple to do and I can watch movies on my laptop while folding and hanging stuff up.  

I also have an aversion to taking showers (please dont be alarmed I do take showers).  Its like I have to psych myself up for it.  I know, not normal, but hey its me. 

What do you have an aversion to?  comment below

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I know it sounds gross, but I don't like taking showers either...have to force myself too:) Glad somebody else understands lol!