God displayed in His mighty creation

God displayed in His mighty creation
double rainbow at my house spring 2010

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The fun is ending

The mini vaca must come to a close. I leave in a couple hours for home, work and a meeting at my salon job.  Back to reality in a flash :(

oh well I enjoyed my little bit of heaven and now I am refreshed and that will make life so much better.

Thanking the Good Lord above for giving me this opportunity.

We had a crazy day yesterday with taking Spice to the vet, Charity kidding, being locked out of the house, getting my truck stuck in the snow and having AAA pull me out, going over another breeders house to check on her expectant doe and home again just in time to fall into bed and sleep.  Yup it was a full fun day.

No comments: